Quantcast
yoBdaBenO

Giving Thanks Today - Happy Thanksgiving

Let me be the first to say...

HT1.jpg.1be5078daf7375f192587fd17e93a1cc.jpg

Moms already started the feast, anything different on your table this year?

Just went to the Fridge and found a couple Dozen Deviled Eggs and Four Pies!

Happy Thanksgiving to All my Brother towers and their families. And for anyone who is working or on standby like myself Stay safe out there!!!

There are Tow Truck Drivers, Then There is Towing and Recovery operators...... Which one are you??🤨

I can't do that fancy stuff but the thought is there  HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all out there and your loved ones.

Be careful out there.

JB

Christine and I send to you our greetings and wishes for you a safe and quiet day along with a Thanksgiving Day rainbow ... for added good spirit and good luck. We're hoping to have all of our four children under the same roof (which is an act of lunacy) and bringing our family and grand-kids too. The one-standing rule for this day ... "eat til' ya' barf!" 

And ... to all of my fellow tow men and tow women ... Happy Thanksgiving.     R.

Thankgiving Rainbow 2019.jpg

Edited by rreschran
spelling

Randall C. Resch

We at TowForce hope that everyone has had a Happy Thanksgiving. We hope that you have been able to spend at least a portion of this day with Family and Friends. After all that has been an American Tradition that has brought many of our families together each and every year. Though, many of us find ourselves working many of our Holidays. We always seem to make time to pass through, grab some food, see the family and then head out again.

May the TowForce be with you throughout this busy Holiday Weekend. Lord we Pray  "Protect them from harm in the performance of their duties out there on our roadways." "Grant them your almighty protection and unite them with their families at the end of the day. Amen"

Please check back on December 1st when our Semi-Annual Roll Call starts. This Member Roll-Call runs through the end of 2019 and is used to purge our inactive members. Thank you and Thank you for both Visiting & Supporting Tow411/TowForce. Without your support our continued regrowth would not be possible. God Bless!

Something says this is going to be a busy month. Don't forget the post or email your Motor Club Rankings soon.

For those that found themselves out working today. You're Family was thinking of you.

6FVR77O5VE5THDHUVRMFLPIZ5Q.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving, may the TowForce be with you!

Alright, which one of you had Turkey Pizza. Really?

Haha... I managed to sit and have dinner with the family but, shortly afterwards, You know just when you have that full belly/ sleepy feeling I had to change out of the nice clothes and bundle up in my gear to head out  into the sleet and slick roads for one in the ditch. Im awake now and ready for seconds..😁

There are Tow Truck Drivers, Then There is Towing and Recovery operators...... Which one are you??🤨