Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

3M™ PELTOR™ brand headsets testimonials

TowForce

Giving my testimonial of the new head gear. I have a large rim hard hat I like to use in the rain. But, it always gets in the way whenever you are doing anything besides standing at the controls. I decided a second one was the way to go. ( a shout out to Jeff Martin for selling a great product) I’ve had it out on a small rollover, some winching. But, the best was a jackknifed semi in a ditch with the axles and air system destroyed. I could leave the hat on under the trailer and in turn I had the light on the hard hat to cage the breaks.

72185657_10159119203149358_3578255005120

Sometimes the littlest things are the best things. It’s still early but it looks like once again I will be streaming highway Thur hell so I hope I get to put the new hat to work again tonight.