Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

losing agero call volume?

Swoop dispatch, which is a horrible joke of a company, has stated that I will lose call volume from Agero if I leave swoop.  Swoops software doesnt work properly, you can never talk to a real person, and im just over it.  I cancelled my paid subscription to them, and am manually putting in calls from other motor clubs., because og our early stage, we depend on Agero calls.  Is there any truth to losing volume by making the switch to towbook?

Allison & Kendall are our TowBook Platinum Sponsor Members here on TowForce. I am certain one of them will be along shortly to answer your question as I know others have asked a similar question in the past. We also have sponsor representatives with Beacon Software and Towxchange to guide you through the Software + Motor Club Dispatch Maze.

@Towbook - Allison @Towbook_Official @Beacon Software @BeaconSoftware @TOPS GUY

• 4 weeks later...
  • Platinum Sponsor

Hi, Jill! 

We're very sorry that you've been having problems with your current dispatch platform. If you'd like to try Towbook, we always give 30-Days free to help get you started and will even help to train you and your staff, should they need it. Your call volume will not drop if you switch from Swoop to Towbook, we provide Digital Dispatching for both Swoop and Agero alike; we apologize that you had been misinformed, but will be more than happy to help walk you through the transition.

Call us 24/7 at: (810) 320-5063 or go to: www.towbook.com to sign up for a free trial and someone will be in touch with you shortly after to help get you started! 

We look forward to hearing from you soon!