Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Work Boot Discussion & InFormation Resources

TowZone

Over and Over I see Tow Operators asking the same question. What Work Boots are the Best.

Since these topics just repeat themselves over and over on FB I thought one topic of reference could be created here.

Possibly we could even conduct a TowForce Work Boot Top Ten List. Now of course we could not expect the list to carry much weight but it would be a good post to reference rather than seeing the same question over and over.

List of Work Boots Towers have suggested:

5.11 - Ariats - Bates - Boggs - Carhart - CAT - Carolina - Chippewa - Danners - Georgia - Irish Setter -

Justin - Keen - Magnum - Reebok - - Red Wings - Rocky - Throughgood - Timberland - Wolverine

Other sites detail their top ten lists.

https://www.hixmagazine.com/top-10-work-boot-brands/

https://www.myworkwear.org/best-brands-of-work-boots/

The exact models of boots suggested would be helpful.  I'm not sure how Chippewa made the list unless their other models are far more comfortable than the engineer pull-on steel toe boots I used to get from them for motorcycle riding.  I liked the steel toe and the Vibram sole, they gripped well when at stoplights, but for walking/working they were like wearing tombstones.

Need some good new boots but it's hard to find something that is a pull-on (no lacing), steel toe, non-slip sole (especially on wet asphalt), water-resistant, COMFORTABLE, and black.  I hate brown boots!

Richard