Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

anyone else having significant payment issues

jdwrecovery

Hi All

I am wondering if anyone serves Allied Motor Club? If so, how are payments going? Our company has served motor clubs for many years and while it is a hassle to bill I have NEVER seen such seemingly shady procedures. Has any one experience's this and do you have any recommendations to helping this process?

Thanks for all you guys do!!!

We bill them credit card up front, at more than retail rates.   They are more than retail work.  Multiple phone calls, jobs that someone else screwed up, couldnt do or didnt show up for.   We get a premium to clean up after their mess.  We get 4-5 calls a week for them, maybe they accept payment on one every week or two.   Typical minimum charge for them is $125 ..... at minimum.  Credit card up front- no goa, refunds cancellation, etc.

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Allied PIA even with cc upfront. They will call the destination to be sure vehicle is there before CC payment is released. One time I have delt with them. And many follow up calls asking how they were I mentioned did not appreciate the extra hour they caused my driver to deliver the car. Now I know what I know now I will bill accordingly.

• 7 months later...

I just took a call from them and tried running the credit card and it was declined just found out can’t run the card until an hour after my eta. That’s not how we do business with motor clubs I run the card before we leave to tow the car in case there is a problem with the credit card. Looks like we won’t be doing any calls for Allied anymore. 

Archived