Quantcast
beanznyc

Under reach wrecker towing an f550 pics needed please

I know how to do this hookup via wheel lift around the wheels but am not sure where to hook up using forks attached to an under reach heavy duty wrecker. I would love to see some pics of this tow!!!

I will go to a Reese hitch if it has one, or just fork the frame in the back. Sorry don't have any pics.

George - - Moore's BP
We'll see you on down the road

if you live or work near the rust belt watch them reese hitches . i have seen so many look good until you stick your head under there and they about fall off . were i use to work he had a rule no reese hitches if at all possible for hook points .

ex-tow truck operator . ex- auto mechanic . just a nice guy trying to make a living and enjoy life .

1987 k30 chevy 1ton 4x4 built from scratch truck as my daily driver - work truck .

Ripped one of the reese hitches off a Chevy S-10 Blazer a couple of weeks ago. Really surprised it had not already fallen off. The it is unless you looked up under the vehicle, you would have no idea it was that badly rested. Then again it's rare to find one in that bad of shape around here.

It seems to me that I have forked the frame before, but if the hitch is rusty the frame could be as well.

George - - Moore's BP

Forked an F 550 last night and the frame was right behind the bumper and worked good. It was dark and pics didn't turn out.

George - - Moore's BP