Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

All terrain forklift not so all terrain.  

I was called for a 13,000lb forklift leaning on a house, I brought my 1981 Kenworth W900A with a Holmes 750. Found an all terrain forklift had fallen fully extended into a house on a steep side incline. Structural steel was damaged when the forklift went over. I rigged to the boom of the forklift with a continuous loop in a choker fashion to prevent shifting as it came upright, rigged directly off the mast for a side pull with the outrigger down. Blocking front & rear of the low side wheels on the lift & parking brake set I winched it upright, as it was clear of the building &  upright I had the operator start the machine & lower the boom as I kept tension with the winch. 

IMG_3344.JPG

IMG_3351.JPG

IMG_3346.JPG

IMG_3348.JPG

IMG_3350.JPG

Hello from sunny (when its not raining) Orcas Island