Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Tool Box Move

not to be rude but more straps and protection under the straps to box .

some guys get SUPER ANAL about there boxes and stuff touching them like that . 

and they are way more top heavy so more than 1 strap is best . and ALWAYS check the drawers your self for locked . if they start to pop open around a turn you can kiss the box good bye as it will tip .

otherwise good luck and slow and steady with them .

ex-tow truck operator . ex- auto mechanic . just a nice guy trying to make a living and enjoy life .

1987 k30 chevy 1ton 4x4 built from scratch truck as my daily driver - work truck .

as long as they were happy and no problems .

just was letting you know some techs get super nasty with stuff touching there box . i had a guy YEARS ago in my early years almost hit me for putting a note with scotch tape on his snap-on HD edition box . after that i did not touch unless told i could and when i was towing i asked how they wanted it done and this was my plan and most didnt care but some were glad i asked first .

keep them happy and they will keep us hookin ! :D

ex-tow truck operator . ex- auto mechanic . just a nice guy trying to make a living and enjoy life .

1987 k30 chevy 1ton 4x4 built from scratch truck as my daily driver - work truck .

As a beat cop years back, I responded to a call of a car crash in a busy beach area intersection. No car crash, but a gigantic rolling toolbox that decided to eject from the carrier that it was riding on top. Toolboxes are risky moves and every precaution (that includes extra padding) is necessary. The tower spent much of the afternoon chasing sockets and wrenches after re-loading the destroyed box.    R.

Randall C. Resch

Look closely,   4 pt chains on wheels & additional front & rear straps. Been moving these tool boxes for years, damage free & 100% customer satisfaction

If a customer is that particular they wouldn’t call for a rollback.   A better suited choice would be enclosed with moving blankets etc etc

• 2 weeks later...