Quantcast
Ehofer

Suction cups for magnetic lights.

HI. Would like to know what type or brand you are using? The good and the bad about them?

With me previous employer it was never really an issue, most of the vehicles we towed where either older (made out of steel) or hit so hard in a accident it did not matter where

put the lights (did not halfto worry about scratching anything) I now work for a different towing company and last night it became and issue. (all aluminium) I put the lights on the end of the boom extended up above the vehicle and away we went. Yes you could see them but I didnt like it. The lights should be on the towed vehicle.

I've ran into this issue before. I don't know if this helps but I've put my wireless light-bar [green one] inside the car either behind the rear seats or on the dash depending which end I was towing from. A long while ago I had some suction cup attachments from A-W Direct but they never quite worked for me. Maybe I was doing something wrong, they wouldn't stay put. Rob