Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Tennessee Tow Show Roll Call - Oct 10-12, 2019

• Platinum Sponsor

I will be at the Tennessee Tow Show! Booth #304. If you need financing at the show or before the show give me a call 516-852-5740.

Contact: Doreen Aragona - Integrated Leasing - Office: 800-551-4854 Ext 20

Email: Doreen@integratedleasing.com  Cell 516-852-5740

integrated18.jpg

www.INTEGRATEDLEASING.COM

• 4 weeks later...

Aileen and I will be going,  along with my Grandson Jordan, his partner Callie,  Aileen's sister Ann and her husband Neil

plus several friends and colleagues from the UK towing industry,  

Really looking forward to meeting up with old and new friends and acquaintances

We shall be taking part in the 5 km run     😊   🚶‍♂️🏃‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️

John.  

• Platinum Sponsor

Don't forget - I will be at the Tennessee Tow Show! Booth #304. If you need financing at the show or before the show give me a call 516-852-5740

• Like 1

Contact: Doreen Aragona - Integrated Leasing - Office: 800-551-4854 Ext 20

Email: Doreen@integratedleasing.com  Cell 516-852-5740

integrated18.jpg

www.INTEGRATEDLEASING.COM

• 4 weeks later...

Check the list to see if you won either a T-Shirt or a Cap. Then let me know which one you would like. If it's a T-Shirt I need your size.

You can pick up your prize anytime up to or at the Wall of the Fallen Events. After Saturday Morning it will be considered unclaimed.

Thanks for Participating. Anyone that has signed the Roll Call and was not drawn can purchase a T-Shirt or Cap at the Reduced Price of $10. You must be on this Roll call list to get the discount. PM me your size if you choose a T-shirt and if you want to add a cap it's an additional $10. Caps are limited and I need to know prior to the show as the few available sell out quick.

Jefftow - FTI Groups - rreschran - mushspeed - WeDoTows - cws - McEwen Tow

Bentons01 - Buddystator - Barabootowguy - American Bulldog - meyerstowing

And don't forget there will be a T-Shirt Tuesday Drawing posted sometime tomorrow with 9 winners. Winners are not announced by email, you must check the Video Post in order to claim your T-Shirt. Winners have until Friday to claim their prize. Thanks to all who participated.

• Like 1

Updated status. I will not be in attendance this year as first planned. It is a bummer but my body has chosen a different path for me, going in the morning for an ultrasound and may be having my gallbladder removed in the afternoon. Even absent emergency surgery I am overwhelmed with sold trucks and can't really spare the time as important as the TN show and ceremonies are.

If anything changes I will keep y'all posted.

Hey Brian ... sorry to hear that you won't be in Chattanooga as I was looking forward to seeing you there. Good luck on your medical status ... and if the surgery gets too costly, I'll do it for 50-percent off the going price ... just let me know OK? Be Well.     R.

Hi Ron ... thanks for choosing me as a winner of something. I'd prefer a hat and my size is adjustable large if ya' get my drift. Lookin' forward to seeing you there.    R.

• Like 1

Randall C. Resch