Quantcast
ProTower

What do you use for Credit Card processing in your trucks?

We are looking to deploy credit card machines to the field with our drivers and want to know what you all have and if you like it or not. We have used the cellular machines from the bank without much success; they are either dead battery or out of service area too often. They are also too expensive to deploy with each driver on call ($400 each) I like the Square Deal thing to plug into the iPads we issue to the drivers but don't know much about them. We use Towbook software so if it integrates into that it would be real nice.

Please tell me your thoughts. 

Mark

I have used Square for years. No issues. Love it. If your iPads are cellular activated already then your cost to equip them with square will be minimal. While Square is certainly not the cheapest platform percentage wise, for me at least, the fact that it is so easy to use and payment next business day is a win of my one man low volume credit card operation.

We just changed to Fattmerchant for our credit card processing.  So far it has worked out great, the card readers are 75.00 each, but they accept, swipe, chip, and tap to pay.  Also when we email an invoice, our company logo is on the receipt.