Quantcast
ESC

Wanted: Jerrdan #1001130410S MPL40 Aluminum diamond plate tool box gaurds

I am in search of Jerrdan part#1001130410S.  It is for the aluminum diamond plate kit for the front of the tunnel tool box on the MPL40.  We just had our boxes repainted and I want to get these installed.  I have checked with our dealer and they were originally backordered into July, now they are showing the end of August.  If anyone has anything around I would appreciate it.

The picture is used for reference... I need the diamond plate for the front of the tool box.

mpl.jpg

I can have our parts department reach out to you and get you squared away, please message us your number or call 1-800-849-2178. Thank you

1 minute ago, ECTTS said:

I can have our parts department reach out to you and get you squared away, please message us your number or call 1-800-849-2178. Thank you

Thanks...I have had good luck working with Ernie in your parts dept, but he is the one trying to get them for me and he is showing backorder until aug 22.  We just painted the truck and I want them asap, so was hoping someone here might have a set around.

Ernie is definitely our go to guy for getting parts fast and direct. If you can't find them, please give him a call and we can order them, thanks!