Quantcast
TowForce

Win A Towmate 36" Wireless Truck Bar

How to Enter to Win:

Each Heavy Duty Recovery Topic a member creates from June 1, 2019 to September 1, 2019

which includes a minimum of 4 images and a minimum of one paragraph narrative describing

the recovery and even equipment the used will be entered into this drawing. The more Topics

the better the chances of winning.

Towing & Recovery Topics which lead to constructive discussion were the norm for many years

on social media as relates to the message board. On other forms of social media today there are

images without a narrative or even a dialog. We seek to bring back and avoid the good job type

responses the members complained about in the early days of the Towing Information Network.

Topics can be created in Heavy & Medium Duty Recoveries or Tator Patch "Rotators Only".

Here is a Bonus for those who will be participating:

Simply add a reply in this topic and receive an additional entry with your first recovery topic.

TowForce reserves the right to extend this promotion through 100 entries. Thanks

1) Eric Fouquette platinum.gif.d53336c0fc008c99f356250ae84 - Bucket Load: Rollin' In The Money

2) dperone level1.gif.ee4675cbff575be786a7049a1afa3 - Crash Truck Crash

3)

4)

5)

This Heavy Duty Recovery Topic Challenge started today. The more Recovery Topics you create the better your odds at winning this Towmate 36" Wireless Truck Bar. I understand as a Tow Operator you may not care as the company generally supplies these nowadays. However I have seen a few driver stringing wire even on heavy tows. Wow, hard to believe a company would place their employee in that situation unnecessarily.

So, keep in mind this runs through June first. However there is a catch we need 100 topics to draw a winner. That should not be a problem for some of you that will or have created a topic every couple of days in the past. If one member creates 50 recovery topics following the guidelines stated they could have up to a 50/50 chance. The odds are yours, can't wait to see more than just images anymore. FB took away the narratives and the discussion. TowForce is surely going to bring them back with a Force...

Tick Tick Tick, not one single Qualifying submission yet.

Time is Ticking if you don't get posting those recoveries this light bar may be on here for awhile!

Or will we see a couple of members go head to head and battle this one out. One member could create all 100 Equipment Recovery topics.

OK, I have had numerous replies to Enter the Recovery Topic Challenge for a chance to WIN this Great New TowMate Light Bar.

I suppose I was not clear as to what it takes to enter this drawing.

"Each Heavy Duty Recovery Topic a member creates from June 1, 2019 to September 1, 2019

which includes a minimum of 4 images and a minimum of one paragraph narrative describing

the recovery and even equipment the used will be entered into this drawing. The more Topics

the better the chances of winning."

These Topics can be in Tator Patch "Rotators Only", Heavy & Medium Duty Recoveries and Air Cushion Recoveries.

This is a Participation Prize, the more you share the better your Odds. But, like any drawing it only takes one entry.

In the Early Days of the Message Board there were numerous Recoveries and Great Discussions. That's been Lost!

TowForce along with the support of TowMate is seeking to change that and bring winning Opportunities back...

So, replies to be entered into this participation program with a prize valued over $1000.00 you must participate.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

Love the work light feature. Too bad I am not into heavy duty recovery. But I am keeping it real in the light duty circuit. ;)