Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Win A Towmate 37" Wireless Truck Bar

How to Enter to Win:

Each Heavy Duty Recovery Topic a member creates from June 1, 2019 to September 1, 2019

which includes a minimum of 4 images and a minimum of one paragraph narrative describing

the recovery and even equipment the used will be entered into this drawing. The more Topics

the better the chances of winning.

Towing & Recovery Topics which lead to constructive discussion were the norm for many years

on social media as relates to the message board. On other forms of social media today there are

images without a narrative or even a dialog. We seek to bring back and avoid the good job type

responses the members complained about in the early days of the Towing Information Network.

Topics can be created in Heavy & Medium Duty Recoveries or Tator Patch "Rotators Only".

Here is a Bonus for those who will be participating:

Simply add a reply in this topic and receive an additional entry with your first recovery topic.

TowForce reserves the right to extend this promotion through 100 entries. Thanks

1) Eric Fouquette platinum.gif.d53336c0fc008c99f356250ae84 - Bucket Load: Rollin' In The Money

2) dperone level1.gif.ee4675cbff575be786a7049a1afa3 - Crash Truck Crash

3) MarcRown - FedEx doubles

4) EdsTowing level3.gif.087392b54ef5072195c2ae8b3bc64 - Gas Truck Workout... w/ LD Wrecker

5) Orcas Tow level3.gif.087392b54ef5072195c2ae8b3bc64 - GPS failure to locate passable road

6) Orcas Tow level3.gif.087392b54ef5072195c2ae8b3bc64All terrain forklift not so all terrain.

7) mushspeed - level3.gif.087392b54ef5072195c2ae8b3bc64 - Overturned military transporter 300, 000 lbs

8> Sheridan - Stuck Trackhoe

9) Orcas Tow level3.gif.087392b54ef5072195c2ae8b3bc64 - 25 Ton Dump riding the ditch

10) Jennings Towing - Knuckleboom recovery

11)

12)

Addl. Entry in response to this topic

1) MarcRown

This Heavy Duty Recovery Topic Challenge started today. The more Recovery Topics you create the better your odds at winning this Towmate 36" Wireless Truck Bar. I understand as a Tow Operator you may not care as the company generally supplies these nowadays. However I have seen a few driver stringing wire even on heavy tows. Wow, hard to believe a company would place their employee in that situation unnecessarily.

So, keep in mind this runs through June first. However there is a catch we need 100 topics to draw a winner. That should not be a problem for some of you that will or have created a topic every couple of days in the past. If one member creates 50 recovery topics following the guidelines stated they could have up to a 50/50 chance. The odds are yours, can't wait to see more than just images anymore. FB took away the narratives and the discussion. TowForce is surely going to bring them back with a Force...

Tick Tick Tick, not one single Qualifying submission yet.

Time is Ticking if you don't get posting those recoveries this light bar may be on here for awhile!

Or will we see a couple of members go head to head and battle this one out. One member could create all 100 Equipment Recovery topics.

OK, I have had numerous replies to Enter the Recovery Topic Challenge for a chance to WIN this Great New TowMate Light Bar.

I suppose I was not clear as to what it takes to enter this drawing.

"Each Heavy Duty Recovery Topic a member creates from June 1, 2019 to September 1, 2019

which includes a minimum of 4 images and a minimum of one paragraph narrative describing

the recovery and even equipment the used will be entered into this drawing. The more Topics

the better the chances of winning."

These Topics can be in Tator Patch "Rotators Only", Heavy & Medium Duty Recoveries and Air Cushion Recoveries.

This is a Participation Prize, the more you share the better your Odds. But, like any drawing it only takes one entry.

In the Early Days of the Message Board there were numerous Recoveries and Great Discussions. That's been Lost!

TowForce along with the support of TowMate is seeking to change that and bring winning Opportunities back...

So, replies to be entered into this participation program with a prize valued over $1000.00 you must participate.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

• 2 weeks later...

No Heavies here yet, someday maybe if I can talk Dad into a Medium Duty first. Baby Steps... Anyone else taking their time, looking at starting WRECKMASTER within the NEXT YEAR and working up to the Bigger Training. Is there gonna be a Light Duty Recovery Topic, Post, Whatever anytime soon. I need to get a good Recovery SOON to document and Post. Any Tips?

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting patiently for another Heavy Duty Recovery Entry. Hard to believe so few want a more than $1100 Light Bar. A decade ago and there would have been a dozen or two recoveries posted. It need not be a resent recovery as long as it has not been posted before then it qualifies.

Yes, it needs a minimum of 1 paragraph narrative. That can be taken from the invoice. Yes, I have had those who asked if a narrative was really necessary. When i suggested they copy the narrative from the invoice. The response is, we don't include a description or narrative in our invoice.

Thank you MarcRowan, you are now number 3 in the drawing. The more qualifying recovery topics you create, the better your odds.

Oh, wait a minute I am being told that it's not longer politically correct and if we cannot give everyone a prize then don't do it.

In checking, their are no PC Police on TowForce. Not many grammar police either, that's Facebook. We know what you meant here.

• 1 month later...

Thanks to all who have participated in this challenge. I know there are recoveries out there and professional tow operators holding on to them. So, what are you waiting for? This isn't just another prize, who gives away an $1100 Light Bar. While this may take sometime to get enough qualified recoveries, I have know that as the weather changes the participation increases. Can't wait to see what you have to add here.