Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Have you looked at InTow Manager lately?

• Platinum Sponsor

Hello fellow Canucks - I live in lovely London, ON, Canada  - we have a population of about 350K and we even have our own Thames River (below with the skyline of downtown) just like the other London...  A clean and beautiful city that I am proud to call home...

615fc4519f3dc631b0c6218f9668bdf8eee359ce

Sorry for the commercial everyone, but I want you to know that:

1)  InTow Manager Software integrates with QuickBooks; is GST and PST capable AND that we even know what those acronyms mean...

2) We integrate with CAA software - for many Canadian garages, you will know what I'm referring too..

3) Using InTow Mobile smartphone technology, drivers can update call details, take vehicle pictures, scan and decode VIN barcodes, and much more.

A completely integrated solution specifically for Canadian Towing Operations - we have many Canadian referrals so give us a call if interested...

Give us a call at 866.706.2366 and we can do an online demonstration of the program.

Thx, 689.gif 

Dennis Thurlow
DENTED Development Inc.

(formally OnScene Solutions)

Dennis@DENTED

• Platinum Sponsor

Hello Canadiantowman,

This is Dennis Thurlow with DENTED Development the developers of the InTow software products.  I'm not sure why you feel our customer service is bad...are you a customer of DENTED?  If yes, what issues are you having?  I'd be happy to get your issues resolved.  Are you on a support contract with us?  Let's talk offline so we can review / discuss how our support works.  We support many Toronto customers and have been since 2005.  We are also planning a booth at the Ontario Show in September.  Feel free to drop by the booth.

Send an email to dennis@denteddev.com and we'll arrange a time to discuss the issues.

Thank you...:)

Dennis@DENTED

Dennis@DENTED