Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Motor Clubs Represented at the Vegas Show

OK, folks I spoke to the reps with several of these clubs in Vegas last week. Some were aware of the list and some were not. Generally most are like what seems to be the majority of the towing industry and not that involved in social media. Meaning unless they specifically follow certain groups they may not have seen the list this year.

So, I found that NSD and GEICO continue to rank high, while Road America and Quest are on the mend. I didn't get to speak with anyone from Agero and Swoop which shared the same booth. I suppose next year I will combine them if they ranked consecutively next year. That would have moved Road America back into the Top 10. Good News for those who remember Bonnie is back in one of her previous positions. Hoping we see her participation again, as she was very popular and always had answers leading to results.

Also, spoke with Tesla and Honk. The only top ten I did not find was Pinnacle and I guess I am baffled as how they finished in the Top Ten since we never hear about them. Maybe that's why...

If you were at the show did you meet your rep?

Link for 2019 Motor Club Rankings Reference

https://www.towforce.net/topic/4325-2018-motor-club-ranking-official-list/