Quantcast
  • Come join the TowForce community.

Sign in to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Steck Big Easy *and* Little Easy replacement tips?

someotherplace

As it always seems to happen, keeping my long reach tools behind the seat, the tips end up torn or missing after a while.

I know I can get the "official" Big Easy tips from Zips/etc. or even my local wrecker supply although they're wayyyyy across town so I never get over there.

What I haven't seen are correct size/type replacement tips for the Little Easy.  It's much thinner than the Big Easy so the tips marketed for that one won't fit, not even close.  It looks like just a vinyl cap used in shelving and other applications but I don't want to have to do a bunch of experimenting at various stores until I find something that works.  Daytime hours when places are open are my "sleep" time..

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I used to use the vacuum caps a while back but found that they seem to break too easily - right at the mold line under the domed section.  They're also much thicker than the original tip so you have to gap the door a bit more to get 'em in there.  I really don't mind ordering some original Big Easy tips since I know they're the correct ones...but haven't seen anybody offering the Little Easy tips.

Richard