Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Kinda new here but not really

Alright here goes my first post on Tow Force. I was a long time member on Tow411 but kinda fell off the radar a few years ago when I closed my business. I can say I landed on my feet and ran a heavy and rotator for Marietta Wrecker for a few years. I am now the Safety and Training Manager for Marietta Wrecker Service in Marietta, GA. I had not logged onto Tow411 in a few years and it would not let me use my old log in so I made a new one. I know Ron's rules years ago was to introduce yourself so here I am. LOL

Jason Ray

Safety Manager

Marietta Wrecker Service

jason.ray@mariettawrecker.com

Wreckmaster 4/5

TRIP 2 Supervisor

TRAA Master Tower

SHRP2 Instructor

Flagger Instructor

logo.png

Jason Ray

"My opinions expressed may not be the opinions of my employers"

Good to see you Jason, This is TowForce kinda like Tow411 kinda not.

The difference is after nearly 20 years, a broken system, chances in message board advancements and we have a New Force in the Towing & Recovery Industry. Far less stress then other forms of social media. Mess a day, miss a week, click on unread topics and you see the activity you may have missed. Looking for something specific it's much like a filing cabinet as before. That's where Tow411 became more of a reference or library. The traffic remained good, but the conversations dropped off as many were just using the search feature. Those topics are being regenerated here, so if you see one using your screen name it came from the old board as the two systems did not work well together.

You have been a been a member since June of 2005. While I cannot reset the start date at this time, I have recorded it in your profile. We are continuing to work on the 5, 10, 15 year crests an other information which previously appeared under members screen names. everything is a work in progress but we have come a long ways in the past 18 months. Mobile users will find an app which functions better then in the past. Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, etc. users will find the layout similar to that of the past with new features.

Again, welcome back Jason. May the TowForce be with you.