Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Our Most Influentual Industry Leaders

Time Magazine has released their Top 100 List.

So, we thought we would start a TowForce list of our own industry professionals.

The Top 10 Most Influential Leaders in the Towing & Recovery Industry of 2019.

Who in the Towing Industry has Influenced you?

Add your nomination, state past or present and the reason this person is at the top.

Note: there are numerous awards in the industry. This is simply a Top Ten List that

will appear in our sidebar for the remainder of 2019. If the number of nominees is

strong it could be increased to Top 20.

Doc Calitri

Steve Calitri

Bob Fouquette

Clarissa Powell

Note: Industry Leaders can be nominated more than once.

Topic will close on or about May 1, 2019

Ron ... I wholeheartedly nominate Steve and Doc Calitri of American Towman Magazine, and, Clarissa Powell, Tow Times Magazine, for their career participation to the towing and recovery industry. Their publications and tow show presentations have provided towing and recovery professionals the platform in which to share everything having to do with the industry. They've created environments that bring tow professionals to together throughout the world. Thank you for your contributions to the industry. You are true leaders and this recognition is due. Steve, Doc and Clarissa have undoubtedly influenced myself and millions of readers on an international scale ... no small task. I believe this award is befitting to their leadership and committment to the towing and recovery industry.     R.

• Like 2

Randall C. Resch

I would nominate Bob Fouquette from Big Wheel / RBU in Massachusetts. Besides the fact that he has helped thousands of towing companies across the country, he also possesses quality character traits like Integrity, compassion & the genuine concern and desire to help people. His wealth of knowledge of our industry is second to none and he runs his life & business with strong moral principles. I am proud to call him my friend and look to his "model" when I judge my own decisions. 

Edited by EdsTowing
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

This is a question I asked nearly a year ago. Seems like a good time to bring it around once again. It should be a difficult to get responses while things are slow and leaders are easy to recognize. Leaders Lead in times of crisis, I've see a few break out and reach out to motive while offering hope. If you've lost hope then you've given in too soon. This crisis may actually have reach apex, if so some states will begin to come back online figuratively by the first of May. While to larger regions may be on hold till the end of May.

New York is the Hardest hit along with New Jersey. If those are you, let us your viewpoint.

Detroit & Chicago are seeing the number of cases along with deaths increase. Is that your area?

Is your area seeing a spike or is yours like mine and has very low number in comparison.

Oh right this topic is about Leaders, so easy to be distracted. Can you add an industry leaders name to the list?