Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Recover This -

• 2 weeks later...

Being that the car is more than likely a total loss and not a high end vehicle, I would just lift and pull from the rear. I would not want to be too elaborate recovering the car as the insurance company would not want to pay for it. However I have always believed that this does not give me the right to cause more damage to it while recovering it.

30 minutes ago, DrDieselUSA said:

Being that the car is more than likely a total loss and not a high end vehicle, I would just lift and pull from the rear. I would not want to be too elaborate recovering the car as the insurance company would not want to pay for it. However I have always believed that this does not give me the right to cause more damage to it while recovering it.

This one is in the water..... assuming it at least has liability coverage on it, it would be a pretty easy one to get paid on.   Personally, I would call in a friend with a rotator and have them set it on my bed.  I would also make sure to have some absorbent pads and booms ready to absorb any fluids out of the water.  Lots of pictures.

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

Archived