Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Thanks Quest

TowZone

05-02-07: Orcastow wrote:

Quest shot me an e mail today stating to add $3.00 to all invoices as of May 1st for a fuel surcharge, pretty amazing to have a roadside club offer more $ without having to pull teeth prior, great club.

Oldtrucks said:

Nice they rolled out an increase on their own - but with gas in Seattle area running $3.14 - $3.25 a gallon probably more on Orcas Island - that fuel surcharge is not going to go very far.....Cheers

ncoast said:

I try and keep MC calls within a 10 mile area unless its a tow coming back, so my average miles per call is less then 20 round trip. My truck gets 9-10 MPG so 3 bucks a call extra would more then make up for how much fuel has gone up so far.

But they must have someone in this area already signed up, because last year they wouldn't pay what I needed to sign a contract.

Orcastow said:

Fuel is up to $4.00 per gallon around here , maybe its a regional thing.

I B X said:

I wish I got more quest calls, since being contracted with them for over two years, one and only one call have I done for them.
They paid right quick and after the job was completed (just a tire change) I got a call back from them. Girl that I changed the tire for was impressed by the speed and service (she was on her way to a wedding). They wanted to thank me. Never get that from USAC.

ExpressTowAaron said:

Uzek, thanks for the tip. After taking your advice we now do 2-3 calls a day average for Quest and couldn't be happier, decent rates AND dispatchers that speak english... wonders never cease.

Archived