Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

What is your experience with Quest?

TowZone

03-26-07: deeppowder Wrote

A lot of you service quest and I was wondering what your experience has been with them.

How do they pay? They say 48 hours with direct deposit or once a week with a mailed check.

Has any one gotten increased rates or just Quest rates? The rate sheet we got from them are

far below any other club rates for our area. Any other pros or cons for them?

Thanks for the info.  Mark Shy

Jefftow said:

Signed on with then in January 07
They were quick and helpful with the sign up.
Have not heard from them since. Jeff

Autorescue said:

I started doing jumps and flat tires at the member maximum paid of $50. the start of this month (March 07) instead of trying to force getting the extra $20. from the insured I've got a few more calls from them plus one owner pay. I told them they could send a rate sheet thinking they would pay me $50. as a contractor NOT. So I think I'll stay a non contrated service.

Bigberthastowing said:

They are good and payments are prompt with no shorts. We don't seem to have many calls however, and I thought Quest was prime in our area for Nationwide secondary tows, but seems CCAS is doing Nationwide, so don't know where that stands. Their dispatch is excellent, courteous and very nice to deal with. Jim Hurst has jumped ship and gone to USAC.

Oklatom said:

Let's see, I think it was 3 years ago they signed me up. I'm still waiting on that first call.

Orcastow:

I had 2 tows from them yesterday..... both for the same member with different cars.
I like them, good rates, fast pay but low volume so far, hope to see more of them in the future..Hello from sunny (when its not raining) Orcas Island

ERIC777 said:

QUEST is awesome !!!!!!!

WYOTOW said:

Signed up with them 6 months ago and still waiting on the first call! I have checked to make sure we are still active and they said everything is ok, there just hasn't been any calls in our area!

Reliable Towing said:

we've been w/ them for around 6 months, pay a couple days after service, low volume, rates we negotiated & I'm content w/dispatchers that speak English and get the info you request customers that appreciate your hard work.

kw5030 said:

Signed up with them 2 years ago. Took over a year to get a call. Now they signed up in michigan with a couple of big ins. companies. We now get a lot of calls. 2nd tows too. Also accidents. Paying darn close to my rates if not right at. Fast paying too.

mooresbp said:

Does anyone have any info on how to sign up with them? Would be interesting to know if they have members in this area?

George - Moore's BP - We'll see you on down the road.

Orcas Tow said:

WOW, I submitted the 2 tow bills online Wednesday & the check showed up on Saturday.
Thank you Quest for being professional, prompt & honest, hope you can take more work away from the other clubs that are 90+ day pay, short the check, "oh the invoice is in audit", confused dispatchers, send my check to another company, hmmm "your invoice must have been misplaced" or "we don't show record of that invoice" or" that P.O. # is not on file".......................clubs

Deeppowder said:

Sorry I havent gotten back sooner, been busy which is good. Thanks for all the info, sounds like a great company I will call them tomorrow. I hope I am wrong but they sound so good for us I wonder how long they will last.Mark Shy

Archived