Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

nice day to take girls for a drive

Tow411

Topic Originally Created on Tow411 by RaymondsAutoRepair in February of 2007:

went 75 miles to air force base and hooked up martha and bertha to a couple of surplus trucks. i hope he got a real good by on these babies.
2u3z5p4.jpg
34qryh3.jpg
park them in the back of customers shop, and say thank you for calling us to do the job.
333lwxz.jpg
pic of the hookup chain frt and rear to keep from sliding, locked in and never moved. second truck had to be lifted from rear ( brake problem ) rear axle, that was an ugly lift. hydro pump in rear and frame extensions not heavy enough to fork. run chains to axle and t bar rear bumper.
307wac8.jpg

thanks for looking. stay safe while playing in traffic!

Da Wash Boss said:
auction tows, arent they great. i use to haul a lot of stuff from kent avenue auction in brooklyn,,, wow did we move some junk out of there.
Danny Cassello - TRPC - East Hartford, CT

Stapley Towing said:
what is the side puller? Are you happy with it? I think they would be awesome, would love to play with one. We got room between the cab and wrecker on our 16 ton!!!!
fdc2502584d1364d9e46d08e3ddf293286bc77d.jpg

RaymondsAutoRepair said:
side puller is sp 20000. its great pulls all you would ever want and adds wieght plus lenght to to frt of truck witch improves towing. i can't say enouth good things about the side puller.

stay safe while playing in traffic!

EricGodard CA said:
Nothing like keeping the nice shiney trucks working!!!

GAYLOCK1 said:
The ole girls lookin good..Thanks for the pics of hook-up......Paul
banner2.jpg

capptow said:
that side puller looks slick on that truck.
ryan

RaymondsAutoRepair said:
frame was stretched approx 3 ft. truck is a along wheel base 5130. makes a real nice pulling truck with anything on lift. sp20000 weights approx 2800 lbs. truck scales dead nuts on axle weights when empty with tag lifted. Miller knows how to build an excellent truck.

stay safe while playing in traffic!

Archived