Quantcast
TowZone

Tow411/TowForce Login & Member Roll Call

Robert from Double Eagle Towing in Marionville Mo. still at it but some days you wonder why when the MOVE OVER SLOW DOWN LAW means nothing to drivers around here have had several close calls in past few weeks , it just gets you to thinking.

The drivers in Jefferson county, MO are horrible about moving over. Thebes they stare at you because yo then your inconvenienceing their life if they actually do move over

Note: these roll calls are an important element to our community. They determine membership status when a purge is conducted. These are generally done on a semi annual basis around June and December. Our numbers have never been greater than 8000 due to this purge. We deal is realistic numbers by verifying valid member information. If a member has not been active for more than more than 18 months then they will be purged. Thanks

I signed up, will try to use this more. Right Now, I am looking for a New Rollback.

Going to check out the training, but it's starting to raining the the phones are ringing.

Our family has been in the towing business since the early 1920s. I was at the controls of 1948 REO Speedwagon tow truck when I was 9 years old. My training consists of learning from my family and school of hard knocks.  I am 62 years old and still enjoy towing and recovery. Jack Herman, Wildwood Service, Gages Lake, Illinois

So many reading and this new system only registers logged in member views.

If you're a regular lurker registering has never been easier. Do It Now! Please

Doing so will get TowForce closer to a A New Platinum Sponsor that will participate.

However, if we cannot reach the 6000 members by June 11th, we prove them right.

The Towing & Recovery Industry is just too small of a market for them to expand into.

This potential new sponsor wants to get you to their website as they introduce new

products. The have also agreed to post in the General Equipment forum with the

goal of having a dedicated forum. The traffic is here, we just need to get the

numbers up. That means both membership and topic participation. The message

board had good traffic even after it broke. However, it became like "Read Only".

Do not let this community go in that direction. Thanks, Now Reply to the Roll Call.

Thank you Doreen & Integrated for you support.

We are going to miss you in Florida this year.

Scheduling around the Ky Derby Events just

did not work out for the second year in a row.

We are in the final days of this Roll Call. As in the past members who have not logged in over the past year will be placed in the next membership purge. This includes both invalid email addresses and inactivity. We do our best to keep membership numbers real and always have.

If your membership has been transferred to the new system and you need an updated password text 502-376-3071 with your screen name.

On 3/24/2019 at 5:50 PM, TowZone said:

Nearing the end of the the month, is this all the members participating in this Roll Call?

I'm here