News Ticker
TowZone

Tow411/TowForce Login & Member Roll Call

Still Here been doing this for over 30 years. Light to heavy  Took Wreckmaster 2/3 with Donnie Cruse and  other courses as well. Jeff with Cooter's  Transportation in AB Canada

Been towing in Nevada since 1977. Training was the school of hard knocks. Light and medium duty. Attended a CTTA class about 10 years ago with 2 of my sons. Great class.

Great site with lots of learning opportunities. Keep up the good work. 

Ron Fuller here

Whitehall Montana. Light duty towing & recovery since 1980. 2010 Ram 5500 4x4 with Vulcan 892. 2005 IHC 4300 W/Jerrdan BIC and SP8000, Soon to be replaced with 2020 Freightliner , century, with SP9000. 

Wally T here, doing what I do, to help those looking for clean Rust Free So Calif Towing and Recovery  Tow Trucks and Car Carriers. New or Pre Owned.

WreckMaster 4/5 here in southeastern pa.  I went to Big Wheels a few years back and had the pleasure of meeting Ron there at the class.  I did make it back for a refresher as well.... its about time to go again.

44 replies on Day One. Not a One Day Record but certainly a Hot Topic. Of course as I was told this was on a Friday one of the busiest days in the Towing Industry. Towers are either out working or beginning their weekend events. Regardless of the reasons we did not attain a really high count, this topic will continue throughout the month with hopes of seeing the majority of members responses.

Thanks to all who either have added a reply or will add a reply soon.

Not on here much anymore.  About 34 years towing,, Wreckmaster 4/5 expired. Joe Sroga via TRAO sponsored classes, TRAA Medium duty level. A Vulcan sponsored HD class before Vulcan was Miller. Several other light duty classes. Holmes 600, first truck, was almost a live class in itself!! Rollbacks, JerrDan 25T, Century 9055XP. coach, 3 stage.