News Ticker
TowZone

Tow411/TowForce Login & Member Roll Call

Tow411 has conducted these member roll calls numerous times over the years. Generally in the Early Spring and the Fall months. How it work is every member is encouraged to login and add a reply within this topic. There are often questions accompanying the reply. In the past we have asked for a members state and number of years in the industry.

For this TowForce Member Roll Call we will be seeking any training or certifications. Such as WreckMaster and/or TRAA Numbers & Level. Other training such as Recovery Billing Unlimited, Wes Wilburn, the Late Dave Lambert, STO (Southwest Tow Operators), CTTA (California Tow Truck Association) etc.

Community support is also needed to fund activities such as attending industry events, donations to such worthly causes as the International Towing & Recovery Hall of Fame & Museum, rebuild an emergency fund and I cannot recall the last time the Towing Information Network was able to make a Donation to the Survivor Fund. If you are not already a community supporter here would you consider joining at a Patron or Sponsor Level. Enough supporters and we do not need to continue to request financial assistance from our valued members. Thank you and don't forget to add a reply before you click the supporter link below.

https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/

I have been advised that the supporter link above is not working properly at the Sponsor Levels. If you have any problems please let us know. The old supporter info page is still up, however it is out of date.

https://www.tow411.net/sponsor.html

I am here ….Loud and clear 

Congratulations  Ron and Chris  for Towforce Tow 411..... a rebirth of  Tow 411... and reaching  3000  members …..roll on 4000 !!

Without doubt this is the finest towing forum there is.  Keep up the good work guys...

It is a constant source of information, knowledge,  ideas and showcase of other operators vehicles and equipment big and small,  Long may it continue....  

it would be really good to see some more archives of the old 411 if possible...

Been in the Recovery and Towing industry in the UK for over 57 years.... 

Received Light recovery, Heavy recovery, Advanced Heavy recovery and Air cushion, Rotator, Slewing crane, Tracked Plant, lorry loader Crane, Major incident management,   Training and Certification  from the Institute of Vehicle Recovery,   Road Transport Industry Training Board,   ITTSAAR Training bodies,   Nick Ovenden,   Ron Grice, etc 

……………..Oh....and the school of hard knocks.

John.  

Rick Ruback here.  WreckMaster, Allstate Paul Stevens classes, 35 + years as an owner operator of  6 to 9 wreckers from heavy 850 XP to 1 ton wheel lift trucks & in the early days sling trucks. Safety / Texas TDLR CE instructor for South West Tow Operators 9 years.  Enjoy your web site. Keep up the good work & continue to grow.

Posted (edited)

Howdy y'all, my name is Troy Weems and I've been in the tow industry for just shy of 9 years. I'm glad to be here and look forward to the rest of my career as a tow op! Be safe ladies and gents. I'm from TX so I'm TDLR qualified, and multiple company wide training classes but nothing more official than hands on. I'm mainly a heavy operator but I run light duty as well. 

Edited by Troy Weems

Jamie Cici with Southern Star Towing & Recovery in Charlotte NC. Been in the business for 30+ years. I have certifications from Wreckmaster (4/5), Wes Wilburn (all levels except light duty) and Miller Industries Ring Leaders. 

Towem here from Victoria in Australia. I first started towing in my early 20’s now aged 60 + so that’s over 40 years in the industry.

Not many courses on offer in Australia however both my self and my middle son did attend the first miller course held at truck works in South Australia. The instructor was Tom lacaro with help from Brandon from miller ind

I enjoy the forum and check in most days .

Hi my name is John from Rochester area been in the towing industry for around 30 yrs. Glad to be on board with towers like you guys stay safe out there.

Drew Sherwood from Quicks Towing owned/operated for 12 years. We do light/medium/heavy I’ve been to Tom Luciano’s recovery class, rbu,and I’m going to Wes Wilburn’s in April. I love the website thanks so much!

thankyou for  letting me join been towing since 1978 mow drive semi for the company. remember we may have laws that try to protect us but it still our responsibility to be save out there

Tactical Towing & Recovery Inc Belleville Illinois checking in. We read towforce loud and clear. 10x10 you are coming in. Cluck cluck chicken truck move over the tow man is coming thru. Lol. 

Here!  Been towing for 43 years.  Trained by Ross Kinman, Tom Luciano, WreckMaster, Dave Lambert, Joe Sroga (sp), and other local folks.  Let my WreckMaster 4-5 expire a few years ago.

Certifications don't mean anything to customers around here, they just want PRICE.

I am here but not too often. Don't have the free time like I did years ago to log on and interact. Going on my 25th year of towing.

WreckMaster 6/7 (expired but had the pleasure of multiple classes with Donnie Cruse)

TRAA level 2

Statewide Towing Association certified and have assisted in multiple classes 

Multiple Tom Luciano classes

Wes Wilburn classes

HAZWOPER 40

TIM trained and certified as an instructor

CDL Class A with HAZMAT/Tanker, doubles/triples

Hoisting Engineers License 1C/2B

I have learned a lot from the posts and members of Tow411 and hope that others utilize it as the learning and networking tool that I found it to be. 

Rob 

Make it happen!

Montgomery County Indiana's Finest

Light and Heavy Rescue

Water Rescue

Towing & More!