Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Rod Pichelman, Rod's Wrecker Service, Merrill WI 11.6.09

AWT902

Rodney F. "Rod" Pichelman, age 60, died Friday, November 6, 2009 at home under the care of his family and Aspirus Comfort Care. Rod married his wife Diane on August 3, 1968 and in 1973 together they started "Rod's Wrecker Service". They began with 2 tow trucks and built the business to include 6 trucks, a repair garage and employ 6 people. He was an active member of the Wisconsin Towing Association and shared his knowledge as an instructor at many training seminars. Rod was a soft spoken gentleman and will be missed by everyone who knew him.

Niemans Towing tubeyellow.gif said:

He was a great guy he will be missed god bless his family & friends , be safe Chris Nieman

WILDWOOD JACK said:

I never met him, but heard nothing but good things about him from a couple of other towers in Wisconsin that I know. Our thoughts and prayers are go out to his family. From all of us at Wildwood Service, Jack

Micko said:

I had many of great conversations with Rod at the Wisconsin tow shows I have attended . He was one of the good guys , I will include him in my prayers .

Originally created on Tow411 in February of 2009

Archived