TowZone

February Patron Recognition Month

Each year throughout Month of February we conduct our Annual Patron Recognition. We ask that current Tow411/TowForce Patrons reply to this topic. Names will be then be added to a running list as our Patron Supporters check in at the post. Those just registering from the old system will have their Patron Bars added. If you find that yours is missing please speak up. There is much to do around here and we do not want to miss anyone.

Your continued support is very much valued and while it would have been preferred to no longer have then need to ask for support from valued members. The new message board has more demands for resources, much of which is our time. I know each and everyone of you place a value on your time. We put the time in to this new community with a hope we can save you time when searching for answers to Towing & Recovery related topics. As well as asking questions of members that will respond in a professional manner.

Not a current supporter please look into our supporter levels which allow a various number of Equipment Listings in a year. as well as access to at least one additional supporter level forum. Thank you!

http://www.towforce.net/store/category/1-subscriptions/

Patrons Responding:

Bigiron - SurreyTower - Knighthawk Towing - mushspeed - DodgeTowGuy134 - kentows - mooresbp

On 2/1/2019 at 8:01 AM, TowZone said:

Each year throughout Month of February we conduct our Annual Patron Recognition. We ask that current Tow411/TowForce Patrons reply to this topic. Names will be then be added to a running list as our Patron Supporters check in at the post. Those just registering from the old system will have their Patron Bars added. If you find that yours is missing please speak up. There is much to do around here and we do not want to miss anyone.

Your continued support is very much valued and while it would have been preferred to no longer have then need to ask for support from valued members. The new message board has more demands for resources, much of which is our time. I know each and everyone of you place a value on your time. We put the time in to this new community with a hope we can save you time when searching for answers to Towing & Recovery related topics. As well as asking questions of members that will respond in a professional manner.

Not a current supporter please look into our supporter levels which allow a various number of Equipment Listings in a year. as well as access to at least one additional supporter level forum. Thank you!

http://www.towforce.net/store/category/1-subscriptions/

Patrons Responding:

Bigiron - SurreyTower - Knighthawk Towing - mushspeed

Still here from Virginia

Thanks A General Membership Roll Call will be held on Friday, March 1st

We will be attempting to set a record high for membership logins on that day.

Still here Ron....just not as active being 72 & mostly retired. Ed,jr is doing a great job running the business.

Just enjoying the winter in southern south carolina,near the beach...........and not in da styx & hills of northwest New Jersey

HEFFY

7 hours ago, hookrite said:

still full time on telephone & office 24/7 & dispatch of night have done this for years started towing & repair work in1949 not old enough to retire  only 88 yrs old just get tired we operate a full service garage heavy duty & 12tow trucks plus recovery equipment

Hello,

I was a patron just before the system changes started taking place. I don't think my paypal ever was charged for it though.

I would still like to continue to support the forums.

Thank you,

Mark

Thanks, when the old system broke either invoices did not go out or I did not send them out due to the system not functioning properly. Fact is I wasn't even sure we were going to find another message program that worked for us. One that kept a similar look and feel, I want to say we went through a couple that fell short. This one has so much more than the others, sadly the data could not be transferred from the old system without too many glitches. So, starting over was the best solution.

Make no doubt this is still Tow411, however the Message Board is now a New Force in the Industry. A TowForce to be exact, as it grows and more advances are made in the system, along with the apps. This will be the place to visit for Towing Information Without the distractions and With the highest level of professional responses.

We got through last year with some fantastic supporters and an emergency fund. Those funds are gone and we are desperate to rebuild that emergency fund. So, your contributions are much appreciated. Thank you

If you are not a current supporter, please consider a Patron or Sponsor Level.

https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/  

It's been a few weeks and we have been really busy.  I made it in before the end of the month. You have my support and I will try to get in here more.

Everyone should support this great industry resource, good to see it becoming active again. Sorry it broke before and this is much better

Fantastic this is the last day for this topic. Hope to see more supporters in the Roll Call starting tomorrow.

I will also be asking for New Patrons and Sponsors as we need member support to continue this rebirth.

The Phoenix may being a Force may have chosen a new domain name. Have No Doubt this is Tow411.

Your Towing Information Network and the New Force in the Towing & Recovery Industry. Thank you

https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/