Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Very, Very Sattisfied !!!

TowZone

10-13-11: Old Tow Wrote,

Signed on with Quest today, and it was bingo, bango, bongo, booooom, all done !  Easiest company I have ever applied to, now they really have their s*$#@ together. All of the other companies could really take a lesson from them, and the Rep Brad really works it out for you fast. Tony from Allstate is the same, a lot of help. Hope the calls start flooding this way sooooon, but probably won't pick up until the Snow Birds come back, because their are a lot of them from the North and North East that have insurance companies Quest works with...

Rick
Cowboy For All My Life
Wrecker Driver To Make A Livin
Cowboy Preacher by Calling !

FredsTowingnj said:
Quest is the best motor club.I love them.
fredsig.jpg

Billsautobody said:
quest is the best club ever...did a job on feb.1st...check in my hand  on feb. 6th  

Mr P1nk said:
Quest sure pays quickly.  Wish they had more volume.

Towman92266 said:
I just filled out an app with them but adjusted the rate sheet accordingly...We shall see.
Chuck MacLellan
Operations Manager
Dave's Heavy Towing,Inc.
Hillsborough,NJ

Ed Barker said:
We did work for them and give them great service for a couple years and they did pay timely and a decent rate but as soon as someone undercuts you they will forget you in an instant,,,,good service isn't their objective its all in the price no vendor loyalty.

Archived