Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
autorescueme

We are Looking for Good Providers

For a "program" that specific to the AUTOMOTIVE industry, it's laughable that they have a "construction/blueprint" themed image on their "About Us" page of their website and that it totally LACKS any depth and REAL information about them...

~ I'm not an attorney, nor do I represent to be one. I provide my personal opinion and that on behalf of myself, my company and our operations.

and....the website is suspended/down...guess they didn't renew the payment. 

I've noticed a lot of these types of "pop-up" wanna-be websites that ask to recruit providers for roadside assistance services.... It has me wondering if the motor clubs are using a new tactic to try to get "providers/subs" to be able to secure service for the client/customers... 

I'n my area, Agero and Allstate have left customers wait 2-4 hours for service (on the side of the road) while they attempt to price shop the call and attempt to secure service for the lowest possible price! That said, it's all about price/cost and NOT about SAFETY or service to the customer/client! Just remember that!

~ I'm not an attorney, nor do I represent to be one. I provide my personal opinion and that on behalf of myself, my company and our operations.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Welcome to TowForce.net

Wanting to join the rest of our members?

Feel free to sign up today.