News Ticker
TowZone

2018 Motor Club Ranking Review

Over the next week we will open the 2018 Motor Club Rankings for discussion prior to making the list final.

2018 TOP TEN LIST

1. NATION SAFE DRIVERS (NSD)

2. GEICO

3. ALLSTATE

4. TESLA

5. HONK

6. AAA

7. PINNACLE

8. AGERO

9. SWOOP

10. NATIONAL AUTO CLUB (NAC)

OTHER MOTOR CLUBS THAT WERE RANKED

11. ROAD AMERICA

12. AUTO HELP LINE (AHL)

13. URGENTLY

14. USAC

15. QUEST

16. NETCOST

17. ALLIED

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THIS LIST AND RESPOND WITH YOU AGREEMENTS OR OBJECTIONS.

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE LIST PLEASE EXPLAIN THE REASON FOR THE OBJECTIONS. THANKS

NSD should not be at the top of the list,

I did a NSD call at a gentleman club for a young lady who was employed there. who lied about things I supposedly said in front of her male companion. If I said the thing she said I did.. her male friend would have interfered with my face. I missed responding to an email NDS sent me about the incident, and they choose to believe the stripper

I tend to have the least "problems" with Road America

Edited by Roach's Roadside
rate the name

amazed agero actually made the top 10. SPARK being the steaming pile of horse manure it is. seriously, $35 winchouts and $25 light service! and their dispatching is terrible too.

Allied may not pay the best,  but i find their customer service dispatch to be the most friendly. and should be rank in the top 10.

Edited by Roach's Roadside
forgot to put the rating

Roasch's Roadside, it is very possible they would have been ranking in the top ten. We simply did not have enough responses for Allied this time to get them higher on and list. Looking back those that did response gave similar responses as with Quest. Like working with them, but low volume. Same was true with Netcost which I cannot recall having made the list in the past. Perhaps the volume will increase in 2019, but if a company is only getting 1 or 2 calls a week is it ready a viable motor club or is it a dispatch service at motor club rates.

Road America was much higher a few years ago. However internal issues seem to be plaguing the motor club. I hear constant complaints about reps, which may be to changes which have occurred regularly in the past. Many motor clubs these days have a higher than average turn over. At least with higher volume clubs.

Expect to see more Motor Club changes in 2019.