Sign in to follow this  
TowZone

First of Twelve Drawings "Museum Diecast from First Gear"

Yes, it's been a hectic Holiday Season and Yes we did get behind on yet another drawing. Seems the best of plans never really go as planned. But this is new Savannah made a Video of the First Drawing and hopefully there will be a new drawing each day. Now never fear cause if we miss a day (which we likely will) then it may take more than twelve days.

The Winner is Pullinghorse. Please respond to collect your prize and inbox me your mailing address. Watch for the next drawing.

To support Savannah on her Mission Trip to Poland this summer. For the first two weeks of 2019 All First Time Patron Level member contributions will go towards her goal of $2700.00. After Family and Friends have contributed she is only $400 short of that goal. If you are currently a supporter and would like to support this mission trip. Contact me and I will advise how you can provide such support. Should we gather more funds than the $400 we will assist another students mission. Thank you

https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/