News Ticker
  • Many thanks to our sponsors and patrons for their continuous support of our community.
  • Slow Down Move over
Towing Software
thtdon

Agero Automated Dispatching

I got a call today from some sort of an Agero automated dispatching system.  The male voice talks quickly, so you have to pay attention.  You have to indicate whether you want the call or not.  So I clicked YES.  The voice says that they will either fax or email it.  But the voice doesn't give you a choice.  I do not want faxes.  I want my calls emailed to me because for some reason I can't retrieve faxes from the phone anymore.  The call never got sent at all.  Later, the member called me to say that the call was taken backwards.  So I told the guy to call Progressive back so they could fix it and re-dispatch it.  And they did.  The call finally got dispatched.  And I handled it.  It happened again later on.  I never got the call and I never heard any more about it.  If you have called ID, the call originates from Chelsea, MA.  I'm done with that.

Why is any club still using fax? Why is any tower still accepting tax. So yesterday, I get aggravated when someone say can you fax that. No, give me an email and I'll send it to you. I get silence.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HMMMM..... "Why is any tower accepting fax - I get aggrivated when asked to fax".    I do not email - period.  I prefer fax.  So if you intend to communicate with me by any other media than telephone, it WILL be fax.  You may say that I'm ancient, old school, not with the times, get into the 21st century, will lose business, etc. - but - I will not email - period.  Thanks, Steve.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to TowForce.net

Wanting to join the rest of our members?

Feel free to sign up today.