News Ticker
  • Many thanks to our sponsors and patrons for their continuous support of our community.
  • Slow Down Move over
TowZone

My Tesla Died...

Last winter on a stormy night a lady put her Tesla in the ditch.  When it came across the computer, I was keen because 4 other tow company’s rejected the call.  Not knowing what a Tesla was I accepted the call thought it was perhaps a new strain of Hyundai or something.  Anyway went and found it, no where to grab these things to yank on them.  So I undid up using a basket strap hook up on the wheels, pulled it out of the ditch like nobody’s business turtle slow, and set the driver free.  But I’m not a fan of these cars at all, what I will say is be careful...

The Teslas take a bit of extra care, but they are easy once you learn them.  Take a look at my post about the tesla towing procedures-

We tow a lot of them, and I am happy to do so.  My minimum service fee for a Tesla is $125 just to go out.   Tesla roadside is great to deal with, and they have a 24/7 tech phone line to help you if you have any issue trying to tow one.  The owners can be a bit demanding, so the best thing you can do is get them in your truck and seat belted in and let you work. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to TowForce.net

Wanting to join the rest of our members?

Feel free to sign up today.