Quantcast
TowZone

Day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas Drawing

Today's Question:

Since yesterday was Sunday & it is the Holiday Season I just thought I would ask.

Are you a member of a church or do you have a church you attend regular, semi regular, sometimes, etc.?

Realizing even in my own work situation it is not always possible to attend services on Sunday. However, a church is not limited to Sunday Morning or many other factors that existed in years gone by. I tend to find quite a bit of negativity from wrecker drivers on FB in regards to religion. But, then I do see many thoughts and prayers replies when an event occurs in the industry. So, that leaves me confused. I would like to hear your thought or you can just rely Here.

Remember a Reply Each Day counts as an entry!

We need your zip code, so if you have not added it please do so now. This week the days will be Mon. - Thurs.

If you answered previous questions you will not be require to enter that info again. Good Luck!

You can Simply Reply "HERE" however that may limit your prize as we need at minimum a zip code.

And of course we are still in need of a couple of more gifts.

So, if you have something to Gift please let us know. Thanks

We have a Wireless Light Bar from Towmate -

A Wireless Light Bar from Metro Tow Store -

A HI _Vis 8 Point Tie Down from Detroit Wrecker -

Some Diecast, T-Shirts, Texas Roadhouse Gift Card and misc. from Tow411 -

CTTA Gifted "A New HUMAN SILHOUETTE-LIGHT RECOGNITION ANSI 3 Safety Vest"

http://ctta.com/vest/

Also: An Intro to Towing Online Course

http://ctta.learningcart.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=206

In Closing, It has come to my attention several new members have been trying to add a reply to the entry posts.

If you have been unable to reply then you may not be logged in or you may need to create an introduction post.

The Introduction post is made within the Introduction Forum. Just part of the procedure used to control spammers.