Quantcast
goodmichael

Please be extra careful and vigilant in all you do.

We are entering the apex of the Christmas season this weekend. Colleges are completing final semester exams this week. I have one tomorrow, my last one, thank you God. Many will begin to drink as well as use illegal drugs under the guise of "celebrating." Please be extra cognizant in every step of every process you complete to limit the time you are in harms way. It is not a race, nothing you do is worth risking your life in order to save a few seconds. Your family needs you, your community needs you, and this industry, despite all of it's issues, needs you as well. Each and every one of you is a valuable resource to those close to you. There is no tire, or vehicle for that matter that is worth you risking your health, well being, or life over. that car or tire can be easily replaced, you can not be!

I hope every one of you has a blessed, safe, and meaningful Christmas as well as a bountiful 2019. I personally have had a rough 2018, and am ready to close the chapter and look forward to a great 2019.

GoodMichael's words of personal dilligence ring true, not only for the Holiday Season, but the big picture of towing. And, if your company is one of those providing free tows to drunk drivers, so, don't forget that that drunk driver will most like be riding in your tow truck.     R.  

Randall C. Resch

FYI

I passed all my finals, my plumbing class final was a monster. It took close to three hours to complete. I am reasonably certain I received A's in all three of my classes. I celebrated by going home and going to sleep! It was a rough week.