Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Pinnacle formally Coachnet

TowZone

11-25-16: TowZone Wrote

They had a large booth at the Baltimore Show. But every time I got by it, there wasn't anyone in it.

Did anyway here get a chance to check them out. I will likely be moving Pinnacle into a regular club status after the first of the year.

Has anyone here done business with Pinnacle Since it changed form Coachnet?

Onsiteautoandtruckrepair said:

I have. They wanted me to move a 1963 Runde FrankFurt for $200.00 Told them to fly a kite. Only 5 of them left in world.

mooresbp said:

We very little for them but have always been easy to work with. Good rates, bill online, pay quickly

Oldwinch said:

payment up front no deals

silverhawk said:

One of two clubs we take po's from.  Not contracted, but we quote price, they issue po# and they pay us timely.  Lot of customer overage involved.  Usually just covered for $100. with customer paying overage.

LEADERSHIP TOWING said:

I get a few jobs from them here and there. From what I understand, they mostly have customers with Rv's or RV trailers.

TowZone said:

Coachnet was primarily RV's but did road service for auto's as well.
Pinnacle now does more than RV's https://www.pinnacleproviders.com/

Redtoprecovery said:

used to do a lot with coach net, now they are taking on a lot of regular car (small/non-fleet) with customer overages, so a lot more calls for quotes which gets a little agitating.

DragNTow said:

Customers are usually upset at how much THEY have to pay and how LITTLE m/c's pay. Waste a lot of time on phone only to find out customer won't pay overages.Happy Haulin.........DragNTow

gtowman said:

They play to many games. We give them short ETAs now and never show up. Maybe they got the hang of it by now.

ESC said:

We get a few calls from them... usually fleet or classic cars (hagerty ins). I quote them a high number... they email the dispatch info over, and a supervisor calls me back within 10 min with a credit card. Never any issue with them.

oldwinch said:

same as coach net let use the cheap guy an see what we can beat out of everyone else. ALL MOTOR CLUBS PAYMENT UP FRONT!!

DodgeTowGuy134 said:

I've run RV & Mobile Mechanic calls under the Pinnacle name, so far so good...Haven't had any of the "smaller stuff" yet that they got started to dabble in

Statewide TX said:

We've done a little bit of everything for them from Light to Heavy towing and mechanical, never really had an issue getting paid.
We do have a good relationship with our Territory Manager Candice so a quick email usually resolves any matters.

Kellystowing said:

Pinnacle calls us and they pay our cod rate by cc..we don't get a lot of calls but o well the cheap one truck hot shots can run for free...lol

Archived