Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Please make safety your number one priority

With Halloween behind us, it is once again that time of the year, the holidays are here! Please make it your number one priority to go home each and everyday to your family and loved ones. They need you. Safety begins well before the beginning of your shift. Do all that you can to get plenty of rest, stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water, and eating healthy wholesome foods. This will afford you the opportunity to stay alert to and responsive to the many dangers that are inherent to this profession, and are exponentially magnified during the holidays. Make a cognizant effort to not place yourself in a situation where you are rushed while performing routine tasks. Most injuries sustained by workers in this profession are injured while completing routine tasks. It only takes a second of inattention to be the causation of a catastrophic event. Only you as an operator can minimize or prevent the risk.

Take time out to enjoy the season. For me personally, it has been a very bad year, but I am still kicking, and am hopeful that next year will be better. I wish each and every one of you a safe and blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas as well as a great 2019..

Archived