News Ticker
  • Many thanks to our sponsors and patrons for their continuous support of our community.
JeffTow

Tennessee Tow Show NOT Cancelled

After a Facebook post today (Wednesday 9/12/18 13:40) the show was reported to be cancelled.

THIS IS NOT TRUE, according to my phone conversation with Brenda Faulmer at Tow Times just now.

What probably happened was when East Coast Truck & Trailer (The sponsor) cancelled their appearance due to Florence, they cancelled the entire event on Facebook.

She is working now to rectify the Facebook situation.

Please spread the word.

Thanks. Jeff 

That has happened to events before on FB as there are few options when attempting to change an event. Thanks for the insight as I never saw it and I have been on FB following the Hurricane Tracker Pages.

I'll start a Roll Call when I get there in a few hours if that's okay with you, Ron.

I'm at 770-687-9846 or jeff@swsatlanta.com iif anyone gets there early too.

I'll be at the Choo Choo tonight and tomorrow then a move to the Chattanoogan for Friday and Saturday.

I'll be at the Chattanoogan Thurs, Fri and Sat. Thursday Night is the Beacon, NSD, Tow411 Meet & Greet on the patio of the Stay Bridge Inn across from the convention center and two blocks from the Chattanoogan. See ya there!

• Welcome to TowForce.net

Wanting to join the rest of our members?

Feel free to sign up today.