Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Tennessee Tow Show NOT Cancelled

JeffTow

After a Facebook post today (Wednesday 9/12/18 13:40) the show was reported to be cancelled.

THIS IS NOT TRUE, according to my phone conversation with Brenda Faulmer at Tow Times just now.

What probably happened was when East Coast Truck & Trailer (The sponsor) cancelled their appearance due to Florence, they cancelled the entire event on Facebook.

She is working now to rectify the Facebook situation.

Please spread the word.

Thanks. Jeff 

Jeff Payne - Operator Services & Fleet Services Administrator

Statewide Wrecker Service, Inc - 263 Luxomni Road - Lilburn, GA 30047

SWS Logo 2015.JPG

I'll start a Roll Call when I get there in a few hours if that's okay with you, Ron.

I'm at 770-687-9846 or jeff@swsatlanta.com iif anyone gets there early too.

I'll be at the Choo Choo tonight and tomorrow then a move to the Chattanoogan for Friday and Saturday.

Jeff Payne - Operator Services & Fleet Services Administrator

Statewide Wrecker Service, Inc - 263 Luxomni Road - Lilburn, GA 30047

SWS Logo 2015.JPG

• 2 months later...

I think they are making a big mistake changing the 2019 dates, they are getting away from the Hall of Fame, and the Tennessee Towing Week.  I think the TTTA needs to step up and be a bigger part of putting on the show, not sitting back and let Tow Times run all of it.  Do the show sponsors want people to look at the changing leaves or buy equipment.

This show was started as a way to give back to the towers.  Friday night band and drinks in the parking lot for the ones that could/would not do the Hall of Fame meet and greet.  It also ws a way to help the Museum by drawing more folks into town.

I think the TTTA might need to talk with American Towmen about taking over the show.

Jerry Riggs

Archived