Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Hello From MetroTowTrucks

MetroSarah

Hi everyone,

My name is Sarah Wehbe and have recently taking on a new position with the Sales & Marketing division of MetroTowTrucks and MetroTowStore. I'm fairly new to the business, aside from having grown up alongside trucks all my life courtesy of my family, and am looking to meet and network with as many people as possible to get my foot in the door and learn everything there is to know about the truck industry. I will be working with MetroTowTrucks in selling and distributing not only tow parts and equipment but also a wide array of trucks. So feel free to reach out to me if you'd like to connect and simply introduce yourself or contact me for any questions on what I do or how I can help you. I can easily be contacted through any of our social media accounts @metrotowtrucks or @metrotowstore on instagram, Metro Tow Trucks and Metro Tow Store on Facebook, my email: Sarah.wehbe@metrotowstore.com, my direct line +16132994376 (Ottawa, Canada) and directly through any inquiries submitted on www.metrotowstore.com. I look forward to connecting with everyone and hope to see a lot of these upcoming connections at the 2018 American Towman Expo!

Sarah Wehbe

Archived