Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

California members joining 2002

TowZone

07-07-2002: Forgivenone Wrote,

Hello Everyone,

I am a new member here and was invited by Chuck, from Florida, to check out this chatboard. I am very pleased with what I have seen and read and hope I can be a part of the group here. I enjoy these forums because I can learn so much from other people's experiences. So, if you let me stay, I promise I'll be good. Anyway, I just wanted to say "Hi!" and introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Dan." Okay, I'm done. I'll go sit back down in back of the room.

DrHook541 replied,

Welcome aboard, Dan. That's a very nice website you put together. It contains everything anyone would want to know about your company. I was impressed by the tribute page you have to fallen towers. Congratulations on keeping it up-to-date, also.

Dan aka Forgivenone said:

DrHook541,

Thank you sir. I try my best with the site. If you see someone's name missing from my fallen towers page, please feel free to let me know so I can add it to the page. I want people to know who we (every tower) are and what we do so maybe people would pay attention out there on the road and give us all a break on the roadways and freeways. I believe every little bit helps. I don't want to end up hurt or anyone else, on the road out there. I want to go home every night. You know what I mean.

----------------------

09-25-2002: Tow1238 Wrote,

Hello all! Where has this site been hiding? I never
heard of it until today. It's great. How do I get the
funky flags? Thanks!

------------------------

Archived