Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Best Dispatch software

howardswrecker

I am looking for the BEST TOW DISPATCHING software!  I can make the other features work, just want the most efficient, user-friendly (and hopefully reasonably priced) system available!  I keep seeing Towbook and Dispatch Anywhere are good, but who is the BEST for a fleet of 20 trucks.

Any suggestions?

Phil Howard, Pres. / Mgr.
Howard's Wrecker Service & Body Shop
Smyrna, Ga   30080

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Rocco and I'm the sales manager over here at Tracker Management Systems. We have been helping people with their dispatch, office, and lot management for over 30 years. If you would like, we can exchange some contact information to see if it would be a good fit with your company. 

Looking forward to hearing back!

• 4 months later...
Guest Supertower

I am using Towbooks. I paid for In-Towmanger by Dented Development but can no longer get ahold of them. They made alot of promises they didn't keep. The program no longer works and I paid thousands of dollars for it. I switched to Towbooks because In-tow was still using Microsoft Mappoint which is discontinued and old. They also didn't have a App for Android phones. I didn't want to pay for tech support or updates untill they made these changes. I have tried emailing and calling them because according to thier website they state they have made these changes but the do not return calls or e-mails! 

Archived