Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Polyman

Bennett's is coming back for seconds!

Topic Originally Created in March 2016:

Nothing speaks more about a new product's value than a repeat customer!  Thank you Dan Bennett from Bennett's Garage and Towing, Inc. located in Earl Park, IN  for purchasing your second Poly-Gen™ replacement body.  We know you will love this one as much as your first!

resized_IMG_4937.jpg

Order now to reserve a production spot for your project.  978-360-4546 or pcahill@unitedplastic.com

Poly-Gen™ 156-CT Tandem Axle

For tandem axle towing vehicles, the UPF Poly-Gen™ 156-CT Tandem Axle body offers the perfect combination of durability, strength, and customization options. The tandem axle tow body is smooth, quiet, and features the same increased storage as UPF’s other polypropylene products. Never worry about dings and dents with this lightweight but surprisingly strong tow body. For mid-size, tandem axle towing vehicles, the Poly-Gen™ 156-CT Tandem Axle offers the best combination of lightweight material and durability you’ll find.

PG156-no-background.jpg

This is a 30 ton NRC detach wrecker mounted on a Peterbilt chassis.  The body was in need of replacement due to the rust and corrosion.  The PG-156 PolyBody® was the solution!“I wanted to replace this tow body for some time and when UPF came along, I was glad I had a solution.  The PolyBody® tow body is fantastic.  It is one great piece of equipment. The Dover roll-up doors are my weapon of choice.  The body looked like it was going to be too tight in areas but when I mounted it, it fit exactly just like it was custom made for my truck!”, said Dan Bennett.

100_0536.jpg20150921_133023_resized.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Welcome to TowForce.net

Wanting to join the rest of our members?

Feel free to sign up today.