Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Re: Tow Operator Struck - San Diego County

rreschran

Hi All ... A local tow operator from a local (San Diego County) tow company was struck early this morning while out to pick up a vehicle on the 125 at Jamacha Road. He was struck by a motorist who stated he did not see the tow operator although the tower was wearing a vest with the tow truck's overhead lights activate. He was taken to Scripps Memorial Hospital with critical injuries. Please keep your prayers coming for this operator. I'm not at liberty to disclose info, but I'll report more when it's approved to release details.    R.

Randall C. Resch

Hi All ... A local tow operator from a local (San Diego County) tow company was struck early this morning while out to pick up a vehicle on the 125 at Jamacha Road. He was struck by a motorist who stated he did not see the tow operator although the tower was wearing a vest with the tow truck's overhead lights activate. He was taken to Scripps Memorial Hospital with critical injuries. Please keep your prayers coming for this operator. I'm not at liberty to disclose info, but I'll report more when it's approved to release details.    R.   https://www.10news.com/news/tow-truck-driver-seriously-injured-after-being-hit-by-car-on-sr-125
Prayers for the operator amd his family

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived