Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

INA NETWORK Testimonials  

TowZone

• 2 weeks later...

We do an average of 3 calls a month for them. They pay whatever we tell them with a credit card and no complaints.

There directions and information are always correct. One of the better companies we have towed for. I made a mistake once of calling them a motor club when they called. The person on the phone quickly corrected me and made sure I was aware they were no motor club! Will continue to tow for them anytime.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Thank you, as an update to the reply I added nearly a year ago. While companies such as Fleetnet and TTN seem to be doing much better in regards to industry relations. The INA Network took the lead a complete of years ago and didn't look back. It will take some work for other companies to catch INA.

Thanks for the Testimonial.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

We have been working with INA since their inception. We have always had a very professional and positive experience with them. Their dispatchers are very knowledgeable and any problems we have had are minor and they are always very good to work with.

Rob

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...