Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Re: In Memory of Philip Julian

rreschran

Hi All ... This Sunday marks the one year date of Philip Julian passing away. Philip was one of the few true leaders in the towing and recovery industry and especially in Tennessee. I wanted to share this with you so you will keep Philip in your prayers. And to Cindy, know that we love you and support you. We hope you're doing well. Philip was a great man who love what he did with passion. He was involved and wan't afraid to tell it like he saw it. I think of him often and miss his presence on Facebook and the tow truck forums. So, on Sunday morning, please tip your coffee cup in memory of Philip. I miss you and will never forget you. R   

Philip Julian & RR HOF.jpg

Randall C. Resch

Hi All ... thanks for you kind words and reflections regarding Philip. Cindy sold the business as it was difficult for her to do so in his absence ... not that she couldn't run the company on her own ... but her missing her husband and partner in life is simply too hard for her right now. Christine and I wish her our prayers and support for her future where ever she may go.     R.

Randall C. Resch

Archived