Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Some Old Iron - Holmes, Ortiz, Wreckmaster

TowZone

02-03-2006: hdtowman wrote:

They are all gone now, kinda wish we kept them. D600 with a 500 holmes, WHITE 9000 with an ORTIZ, and an R-MODEL MACK with a WRECKMASTER. Rick

hdtowman652018A.jpeg

hdtowman652018B.jpeg

hdtowman652018C.jpeg

Michael212 said:

That Dodge with the Holmes 600 looks good. There weren't many Dodges like that put together at least out west. sigmichael212.gif

NJTOW said:

Tell Frank I remember the White 9000 when it used to be parked on 18th. ave. next to the Acme.setonsig.jpg

HEFFY004 said:

Rich....... Now ya are bringing back da memories of da old days...... 18th Ave.......Yup........

Between Melrose & Carolina Ave. in da Vailsburg section.... And, Frank had the Gulf Station on the corner.

Frank' station was only 3 blocks from where I was raised.

YUP..... My one uncle used to have the last dairy farm in Irvington..... over on Lyons Avenue.

Catch ya & C'ya...  HEFFY

hdtowman65 said:

Hey Rich and ED. Those were the good old days when you could go out after dark, and without a bulletproof vest. LOL.

NJTOW said:

The good old days before there was a McDonalds. Still remember walking to the corner lot for a quart of milk next to the station. Had to stop in and pet Blackie, always laying next to the air tower by the front door.

Archived