Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

DOES ANYONE ELSE TOW AS A NON CONTRACTED PROVIDER FOR AAA

towman3911

Does anyone else tow as a non contracted provider for AAA we have always took there POs but lately we have been getting 

right much from them granted some of it is crazy stuff and a lot of it is long tows but they have actually been awesome to work with so far

and they pay good I hope they keep calling when they call now we give them a price that's fair but its also a price we can actually make some money on and 9 times out of 10 they get it approved right away and we roll no questions asked... I have really been impressed 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We do long stuff all the time for them here, service calls out in rural areas, motorhomes, usually on nights and weekends when the providers don't want to go.

We just double up the price, take a PO, get paid in a couple weeks.

“At the end of the day people won't remember what you said or did, they will remember how you made them feel.”

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We had a direct billing agreement with them for several years, but, as of the first of the year 2019, they no longer provide call numbers for direct calls. This applies even to their contracted towers. This probably varies depending on the region. I think each club has some latitude to set their own policy. The only way we can service AAA members who call us directly is to collect our fees from the member and suggest that they apply to their club for reimbursement.

• Like 1

Light duty towing & recovery in Whitehall MT since 1980.

• 3 years later...

I’m a commercial Non-Contracted Provider for AAA since April of 2021 done pretty good for about a year till they signed on a new Contracted Service Provider approximately 30 miles away now they only call us at last resort and another thing changed our regional manager kinda hinted wanted us under contract I said no

It's a little known fact, but

any company can tow for AAA. They have a form on their web site you can download and copy, do the tow, fill out the form, have the customer pay you and sign the form. Then the customer sends the completed form to AAA, and AAA will reimburse them. Their AAA contracted provider is only 15 miles from me and he gets all bent out of shape every time I beat him to a tow.

A Commercial Non-Contracted Service Provider is different when you sign on there is a application process that is approved by the territory manager you are on the list just as the contracted for any such area, you charge them  a reasonable rate for the services you provide to them you are just  not on contract for set rate.

If it's after 6pm or weekends I get alot of AAA calls for heavy, med, light duty tows and they pay my rate with 100% GOA , the contracted AAA provider in our area don't do AAA after 6 or weekend he told me he only contracted with them to make his employers payroll , his drivers go home @ 6 and he doesn't he pays them a salary M-F from 8-6 and any calls he gets after hours and weekends he pays them a percentage of the call. Up until a few years ago nobody within at least 100 miles was a AAA contractor in our area. Until this guy contracted with them but somehow he stops at 6 and no weekends or holidays. I don't care any motorclub is going to pay my rate I want contract with any of them. I do a lot but I'm in a rural area without really any competition.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk