News Ticker
  • Many thanks to our sponsors and patrons for their continuous support of our community.
  • 2018 Motor Club Ranking Underway
  • Slow Down Move over
towman3911

DOES ANYONE ELSE TOW AS A NON CONTRACTED PROVIDER FOR AAA

Does anyone else tow as a non contracted provider for AAA we have always took there POs but lately we have been getting 

right much from them granted some of it is crazy stuff and a lot of it is long tows but they have actually been awesome to work with so far

and they pay good I hope they keep calling when they call now we give them a price that's fair but its also a price we can actually make some money on and 9 times out of 10 they get it approved right away and we roll no questions asked... I have really been impressed 

we do tow for them all the time. allot of the contact station in my area don't want to do the job for what they agree on the contract anymore. 

So we take it. at our rates.

AAA Ohio won't do it.  At least last time I asked.  They either want their own trucks to do it with their hourly drivers, or they want their preferred partners to cover it.  Based on the member wait times I'm hearing and snow hasn't even hit the ground yet, they might want to reconsider.

We do long stuff all the time for them here, service calls out in rural areas, motorhomes, usually on nights and weekends when the providers don't want to go.

We just double up the price, take a PO, get paid in a couple weeks.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to TowForce.net

Wanting to join the rest of our members?

Feel free to sign up today.