Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Road America

ExpressTowAaron

Topic Originally Created in Nov of 2007:

Does anyone know who my zone rep is for Washington state? I dropped CCMC due to non payment, the only reason I towed for them was for Good Sam and hopefully RA
treats their towers better than CCMC.

Orcas Tow said:

Hey Aaron hows it going? I haven't seen a motor club treat me well other than Quest, just not enough volume., I think its Ralph Sacco is the R/A rep, from my dealing with him, he's pretty full of himself, you'll see what I mean. rsacco@road-america.com

Unknown Member:

Tim West is putting the RV network together

dnhtowing said:

i've heard Ralph is gone

Cotton said:

A year ago I signed a contract with RA. Never heard anything from them. A couple weeks ago they called and tried to give me a dispatch. Based on the info I have been reading here, I advised them cc only.She whined and moaned but asked me to take the info and she would have a manager call me back with the po. She asked for an eta. I told her within 30 minutes after I get the cc authorization. They called back with the cc#and I did the tow.

Thomas Whitman said:

We once contracted with them, then came the shorts and long time delayed payouts. I don't know what management changes have been made in the last year or so, but we will accommodate them with a Credit Card and perform our usual sterling, prompt, courteous and reasonably priced service. Thomas

ccg said:

what network and what motor club is Tim West putting together? id like to know ,he's Top Notch to work with. if you have contact information please pass it on thanks . mike

Towzone said:

My understanding is Tim West is with Transit Pros. Anyone have an update on his status?

Archived